Please join Xavier Nsabagasani as he defends her PhD thesis on Friday 22nd December 2017starting at 9:00am.
PhD Student: Xavier Nsabagasani
Title: Medicines for Children: Policy Provisions, Perspectives, Availability and Practices in Uganda.
Venue: MakCHS Conference Room 2nd Floor Clinical Research Building
Date: Friday 22nd December 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 12noon
- Professor Ogwal-Okeng (Main supervisor)
- Professor Freddie Ssengooba
- Professor Anthony Mbonye
- Professor Ebba Holme Hansen
Opponent: Professor Paul Wako, Busitema University Faculty of Health sciences
External examiner: Professor Anna Birna Almarsd├│ttir, Department of Pharmacy, University of Copenhagen
- Professor Richard Odoi Adome, Department of Pharmacy School of Health Sciences College of Health Sciences Makerere University.
- Professor Charles Rwabukwari, School of Social Sciences, Makerere University
Session Chairperson: Prof. Moses Kamya, Dean School of Medicine