The HEALTH PROFESSIONS EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR STRENGTHENING THE HEALTH SYSTEM AND SERVICES IN UGANDA (HEPI-SHSSU) HPE Masters PROGRAMME
Health Professional Education Masters FELLOWSHIP ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited for Masters in Health Professional Education (HPE) fellowship support.
The programme will support up to 2 years of training leading to the award of a Masters of Science in Health Professional Education for a maximum of 7 successful candidates.
This is open to post graduate students admitted onto the Makerere University Masters in Health Professional Education (HPE).
Criteria for Selection
1. Proof of admission to the Makerere University Masters in Health Professional Education programme
2. Demonstrate interest in research training and conducting research with a focus on health professional education
3. Plan for career development
4. Capacity towards attaining research leadership and international recognition in one’s field.
5. Commitment to developing at least one manuscript for publication based on their research.
Applications must be submitted to email@example.com and should consist of a cover letter (1 page only), resume (not more than 3 pages) a personal statement (Maximum 1 page), research concept (Maximum 1 page), admission letter, and two letters of recommendation. The personal statement should include your aspirations for career progression in the next 5-7 years, research interests and any information you consider relevant. Closing date for the receipt of applications is 13th November 2018. Enquiries can be forwarded to the PI, HEPISU Program on firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: November 13th, 2018
Interviews December 10-14, 2018
Notification date: January 20th, 2019
Proposed start date: February 1, 2019