- Abstracts must be in Microsoft word.
- Each abstract not to exceed one page.
- Margins: Select Normal i.e. one inch on top, bottom and sides.
- Font: Arial.
- Spacing: single spacing.
- Alignment: Justified.
Specific section guidelines
- Title (maximum number of words is 20, font ‘arial’ size 12, bold and justified)
- Author names (font size 10, not bold, left alignment)
- Institutional affiliations of Authors (font size 9, not bold, left alignment)
- Name and functioning email and phone contact of corresponding author (font size 8, not bold, left alignment).
Body of abstract should be formatted as follows:
- Font: ‘Arial’
- Font size: 11 only.
- Single spacing between lines
- Body of abstract not to exceed 300 words. One Table or Figure could be included, but will contribute 50 words to the abstract word count.
- Abstract Body must be structured into: BACKGROUND, OBJECTIVE(S), METHODS, KEY RESULTS, CONCLUSION, AND RECOMMENDATIONS.
- The above section subheadings must be written in Upper case (capital) letters, Bolded and italicized.
Abstract Submission Deadline is 31st August 2017 at 2359HRS EAST